Monday, November 7, 2011

A Vibration Plate Exercise Machine Is the Best Fitness Equipment I Ever Bought


!±8± A Vibration Plate Exercise Machine Is the Best Fitness Equipment I Ever Bought

My vibration plate exercise and massage machine which I bought two years ago is the best piece of fitness equipment I have ever had. My interest in these machines was piqued when I read that Madonna used one to keep in shape. We are the same age and so I started some research on the machines. I read that something similar had been used to help astronauts, before a space mission and after returning to earth, maintain and regain their muscle tone, bone density and fitness. These factors are all compromised when living in a weightless environment. I read reviews from satisfied customers and watched numerous videos from happy users. I checked out the prices. There were some great sales and reductions to be found and - yes I could afford one. I got my machine and it really was the best money I have spent. Vibration plates are also called vibration platforms. Benefits attributed to vibration plates/platforms:

Increasing bone density and reducing bone loss Strengthening and toning muscles Increasing vascular circulation and lymph drainage Improvement in postural control and balance reducing the risk of falls and broken bones Low impact exercise to protect joints Contribution to fat loss

In number 6 above, I say 'fat loss' rather than 'weight loss' since muscle weighs more than fat. Therefore fat loss alongside muscle gain may not produce as much weight loss as you would expect. However you will be slimmer if you lose 'inches'. For optimum health results, the vibration platforms should be used in conjunction with some cardiovascular exercise such as walking, swimming and dancing. However I think the advantage of having access to a powerful 10 minute workout in your own home makes this a must have on your fitness wish list.

To move or not to move

When I first got my vibration machine I followed the exercise routine suggested by the makers and experimented with the different speeds available. After a few months I developed my personal routine which combined some simple exercises with the benefits provided by the vibration platform motion. However there is presently a lot of discussion amongst medical, physiotherapy and sports science experts on whether it is safe to move whilst on a vibration platform. My machine's instructions where to remain stationary and maintain specified positions in order to work different parts of the body. Since reading what the experts have to say I decided to go back to the original routine. I think I added a little movement as it all seemed too easy. I will continue to follow the debate - 'To move or not to move,' with interest. Whilst seemingly doing very little work on my machine, I know that my muscles are tensing and relaxing rapidly, my circulation is being aided and my body is having a great workout. My machine is the Crazy Fit Vibration Plate Exercise and Massage Machine. As you know, I highly recommend it but there are also several other machines on the market at great prices and with great reviews.


A Vibration Plate Exercise Machine Is the Best Fitness Equipment I Ever Bought

Worx String Trimmer Decide Now




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links